Stunning Tempranillo ....
Some wine-tastic facts:
- Best known as the dominant grape of red rioja, Spain's most famous wine.
- Derived from the word temprano, which in Spanish means "early"
- A medium to full bodied wine, both vibrant and expressive.
- You will get hit with cherry and plum fruit flavours combined with a savoury earthiness and subtle spice.
- The finish is mild, smooth and lingers with tannin on both sides of your mouth.
- Paired best with chicken, leg of lamb and/or pork loin.
2011 Yllera Bracamonte Crianza D.O Ribera del Duero
2012 Yllera Crianza
2011 Yllera Dominus
2010 Yllera Vendimia Seleccionada
2014 Yllera Pepe D.O Ribera del Duero
2013 Cepa Gavilan Crianza
2013 Vina Pedrosa Crianza
2012 Vina Pedrosa La Navilla Reserva
2010 Perez Pascuas Gran Seleccion