Ruca Malen Malbec 2018
The vineyards in Lujan de Cuyo is where 70% of the grapes come from, with an average yield of 11 tons per hectare. They are harvested from last week of March to mid of April. The other 30% come from vineyards in Uco Valley, with an average yield of 12 tons per hectare.
Appearance: Brilliant red with violet hues
Aroma: Aromas of intense red fruits as cherry and strawberry combines with spicy notes
Palate: Brilliant red with violet hues. In the mouth it is juicy, fresh and rounded. It has an excellent balance between acidity, silky tannins and persistence.
Pairings: Grilled red meat cuts, pasta with tomato based sauces, empanadas and rissotto dishes
Bottle Closure: Cork
>> 91 Points - James Suckling 2013
>> 88 Points - Wine Spectator 2013