Wine Tote Bag - Sydney Eastern Suburbs
How frustrating is it when you have heaps of stuff to bring to a picnic or a beach party, including a couple of bottles of wine, and you have no practical, yet stylish way of carrying them.
Plastic bags? Ugly, AND bad for the environment.
Well, we now the perfect solution for you. The new Vinotopia Wine Tote! It took us a few months to perfect it, but now we are SO happy with it.
We had so many requests to make a "Sydney Eastern Suburbs" version that we couldn't resist - you got it, folks!
Here's all the important facts:
- Made out of thick, cream/natural coloured cotton canvas, with reinforced stitching on the tan handles- so you can carry loads and you don't have to worry about the tote breaking.
- Two wine bottle pockets, one on each side - the most crucial feature for a wine tote, right?
- A zip pocket for all the little bits and bobs, coins, opal card, credit card..
- A key holder - because let's face it, who likes digging in their bags for their keys? Not us!
- A phone pocket, conveniently placed on the outside so you can easily access it whilst on the go.
- A magazine/iPad/Laptop pocket so those items don't just bounce around in your bag.